
I (Isaac) had the worst week. Well, on Monday, he got a fire ant up his pant leg and it bit him 50 times in the same spot by his diaper. For you who don' know what it is like I will tell
you . First it starts to sting and then it gets bumpy and puss starts to come out. It also turns blue and purple and sometimes it leaves a scar. On Tuesday, he ate a whole package of gum and slept with it in his mouth, because my dad forgot to take it out of his mouth. He also caught a cold. On Wednesday, we cut his hair because of the gum. He also fell off the couch and got a fat lip. Thursday, he kept hitting his head on things and now, today, Friday, he burned his hand by touching the hot pan from the oven. Well now you know what his week was like. Make sure you don't have that kind of week.
written by A (Lexi)
Here is a poem I wrote about my little brother, I (Isaac)
I
My brother
My crazy monkey
Oh how I love him
funny boy.
So what did you think? Did you like it? Well I love my whole family.


2 comments:
Nice poem lexi.
Lexi - I love your poem. I hope Isaac is feeling better. Yes I do know what a fire ant bite feels like. Nasty little bugs. Give "I" a big hug and Kiss for me.
Love,
Grandma C
Post a Comment