Last night I awoke to hear Oriah laughing in her sleep. I didn't think it was possible for a 2 month old. I would have thought that I was dreaming but when Justin got up; he mentioned that her laughing woke him. My question is: was she talking to the angels in heaven or was she having a great dream? Anybody else experience this? Is this an early sign that she'll talk in her sleep? Her laugh is beautiful and was a great thing to awaken to. We are so thankful to have her in our family.
written by mom of A,E,I,andO.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You forgot to tell me about this mom.
-lexi
When my babies used to smile in their sleep, Aunt Marge would say "The angels are talking to them." I prefer that over "they have gas."
Grandma C
very cute! i talk in my sleep sometimes, maybe she got it from me. wait...
Post a Comment