This week we celebrated Justin's birthday. He is such a wonderful husband that I wish his birthday was just as wonderful. Instead of being spoiled with breakfast in bed, he had to awake at 6:00 a.m. for a church meeting and spent the rest of the day feeling sick. It was the most uneventful birthday for him in our thirteen years of being married. I wish it had been better.
I certainly am glad for the woman who gave birth to him. Taught him to put God first. Thankful for her and my parents who allowed me to marry him. He makes life so fun. I tend to get too serious and I love how he can make me laugh at life and myself. He is the best father a kid could want, but an even better husband. I love him so much and hope he has a lot more birthdays better than this one.
Here are some comments from A and E.
My Dad is the best. Do you want to know why? It's because he plays with me. He bikes with me. He helps me and he cares for me. He loves me. Now you can see why he is the best and why I love him. One Christmas he made stilts for us. The next Christmas he gave us Nintendo DS's. For me and my sister's birthday we got a trampoline. Now we live in a home that is two stories high and has a pool in the back yard. He takes good care of us, he works as a dentist. My dad is the funniest person and I love him. ----written by E
My dad is the best!!!!. He plays computer games with me, cards, and board games. He also just plays with me. He also cares for me, he helps me with my work, teaches me, and many other things. He has black hair. (I like black hair, by the way) He has blue eyes. His favorite color is blue. He likes cows and hates ducks. (Give him ducks for Christmas and his birthday) And he likes to hang out with us. I love my Dad.---Bye---written by A
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment