Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some Things about E

Hello, I am E. That's my name. It stands for excellent. The first thing I did today is wake up at 6:45 a.m.. I got dressed in green shorts and a red shirt. O.K. you didn't need to know that did you, but I know something you need to know: My favorite color is blue and I love to climb trees. I love to ride my bicycle too. I am 9 years old. I have a pool and I love to swim. When I was three years old, I could jump from a ten foot diving board.

2nd writing attempt for E

Hello, I am E. I am 9 years old. I am the second oldest in my family. My favorite foods are pizza, chicken, pomegranat and cucumbers. I also like to ride my bike, climb trees, swim, play soccer. I love to play catch with my dad. I also love to play on the computer and on my nintendo ds.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We have most of the same favorite foods. Cucumbers are one of my favorite vegetables and pizza is the best food on the planet. Your writing reminds me a little of your uncle Kevin- you better watch out!

Justin Cook said...

Hey, it's really nice to meet you two. I was wondering. . . where are I and O? Did you let them know that it was time to post a blog entry?
-Dad

Sara said...

Hey E and A,
Nice writing!
I wonder what I and O would want to write? That would be a fun writing assignment! You could pretend to be them!

Grandma C said...

Hey "E" - Your Uncle Nate used to wear green and red also. I have never liked the high dive.

Tag, your It!

Grandma C

NWoF Guild



NWoF Guild