Hello, my name is A. I am eleven years old. I have brown hair, hazle eyes, and freckles. I wear glasses that have purple rims. I also have my ears pierced.
I have 2 brothers, E (9 years old) and I (21 months), and 1 sister, O (2 months). We live in a little redbrick house with a swimming pool. We live in Texas. My bedroom is decorated in a garden theme.
I have fish and a gerbil. I like all animals but the dragon is my favorite animal. I want all the animals in the world.
My favorite color is purple. My favorite books to read are: mystery, adventure and fantasy.
I like exploring. When I grow up I want to be a photographer, an artist, a nurse, a bug scientist, an explorer, an actor, and a mother. I like to earn money.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like to earn money, too! Keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment