Wednesday, December 3, 2008
What I learned Dec 3rd
Today "A" learned that when you are babysitting it is hard to change two poopy diapers at the same time and if you aren't fast enough, "I" will try to help you and get his hands all messy. Yuck! "E" learned that you should always check several times when looking for something. His dad lost his wallet and even though we checked the car several times, we never found it. But with promptings from the Holy Ghost to keep checking, it was finally located in the car. "I" learned to say the word money. He earned some by cleaning up his toys. He was paid by his loving sister "I" not his mother. "O" learned that hitting the piano keys makes a fun sound. "A,E,and I" think she is ready to play some Mozart music, Mom just hopes that she will continue with her lessons and learn from the examples of her older siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment