Friday, December 5, 2008
Isaac's birthday
Today is Isaac's birthday. We are so glad he is part of our family. He adds so much joy. He lives up to the meaning of his name, "He laughs". "I" always seems to see joy and humor in most things. We love his laugh. We love how well he took to learning sign language, even though he signs, he is talking so much more now, but he still has a fascination with sounds. If we drive by a Firetruck, he'll say, "Mom...Mom...(and then mimic the sound a firetruck makes). He won't say firetruck even though he can. He does this for most things, a cow, dog, motorcycles, "O" crying, trains, etc. He even did it with the birds at the zoo. He carried on a whole coversation with a big eagle just by mimicking the sounds. It was fun to see "I" and this large bird talking back and forth. "I" loves cars,balloons, cars, playing outside, cars, binkies, cars, books, cars, and band aids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad I was nosy and found your blog. It is fun to see your cute kids growing up. M asks pretty frequently when she can come play with Alexis. Let me know when we can come!
Post a Comment