Some time ago A and E wrote the following, which I just found while cleaning up. We are in the process of getting our food storage and emergency preparedness plan put together. It has involved sorting through items we haven't unpacked since moving into our new home. Although it is a long process of deciding what to keep and where to put it, I am enjoying the feeling of being organized. Even if it only last for a few days. The kids love opening up the closet under the stairs and seeing our food storage. We won't be able to fit a years worth under there but we definitely can get 3-5 months worth, more if we only eat rice for every meal.
I have a camera. It is silver. It is about 1 inch high by 1 inch wide and 2 inches long. On the front is says: Fujifilm digital camera finepix A120.
On December 18th I took it with me to England and back. I took 117 pictures (which by the way is the most it can hold). Oh, and it is battery operated. Today I finally downloaded all 117 pictures.
The pictures I took were about birds, my cousins (Rachel, Emily, Hannah, and Lizzy) and other sites. I love my camera so much.
---written by A
Scout Camp
My favorite thing to do is archery at scout camp. We got to go four times in all. The first time I shot the arrow, I got two bulls eyes. Then the second time I did it I got two more bulls eyes. The third time I shot I got four bulls eyes and the fourth time I got five bulls eyes.
Behind the archery area there were bb guns. They were cool except that mine wasn't working. We also played water wars. It was where you would throw sponges at each other and you are behind a big piece of wood in the shape of a ship. The other team cheated. They walked right up to our ship and threw sponges at us. This was my first time to go to camp and I wish I could go again.
----written by E
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment