Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Fun Weekend

The end of September brought us cooler weather, less humidity, and a fun weekend. The boys went with Justin to the Father and Son camp out, while I took the girls for a Super September Sleepover. This is how the kids viewed their weekend.

Sleepover night
I had a sleep over party when the boys were GONE. The theme was S. Invited Belle,Livvie,Kirsten,Amanda,Britt,Elana,Karly,Hanna,and Kendra.
We danced and played a game called Mafia. Then we made stuffed pizza.
While our tummies were rumbling and the pizza's were cooking we played sticker tag. I was on the midnight dragon team we were against the Edwards we called them the Edwardian's. I only got 4 stickers. Then we ate skittles, starbursts and our stuffed pizza. We drank root bear and Sprite. After that we cooked marshmallows for S'mores and danced til we were tired out. Then we watched labyrinth. Then we all tried to sleep but Karly got sick.(because of too much candy.)In the morning we ate snake cakes. We played with scratch cards and we played with silly string, had a spa, and then they left.




Camp out
I went on a father and son camp out. When we got there we set the tent up first thing. Then we got the blow up mattresses and blew them up. I played with my friends. We took wood to the fire pit then they started the fire using matches and dried up baby wipes. The fire was huge. More and more people came. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. We went hiking and saw a jack rabbit. We saw a cave and a 6 foot deep pit. We went in the cave . We followed the trail and found a 60 foot deep ditch. There were 3 ditches. We kept following the trail and ended up at the camp. My dad told a story with a light up stick. Then we played with the light up sticks. We played hide and go seek tag. It was fun. We went to bed. In the morning we had egg sausage burritos. Then we went on a treasure hunt to find flags. Each flag had a word on it. All the words would make a sentence that would let you have an electrical toothbrush. I loved camping with my dad and I can't wait to go again.--written by E

I had a fun time camping. I went around yelling Mama, mama when it got closer to bed time. Before that I had lots of fun throwing dirt on the fire, it became more fun when others would tell me to stop but I didn't. My fingernails had so much dirt under them, it took mom a long time to wash it out. Dad was really brave to take me and I'm glad he did. (written for I, from reports of other campers)

No comments:

NWoF Guild



NWoF Guild